2004Another Book for Sale

  • kyrinnaarias
    Jan 14, 2013
      Hi group!

      The time has come for me to part with my copy of "Medieval English Embroidery" by Mrs. Christie. I had it collated and examined by an antique and rare book dealer in Sacramento. He says the book is "in the best shape it could be" for a book this old. I have the dust cover, and it is damaged, but he says it's repairable. It comes in an archival-quality box. Surprisingly, this is not considered a "rare" book as there are 92 existing copies, but they're mostly in libraries. I'm asking $2000. There is a copy available from Black Cat in England for $2061. I will consider a lower offer if I can hand-deliver it for cash, and don't have to worry about packing and shipping! That said, please feel free to cross-post this far and wide. Thanks!

      ~Caiterina nic Sheamus