1956Re: [WKneedle] June Guild Meeting at A&S - call for Agenda Items

    Jun 2, 2012
      Hi Katherine,

      one thing that needs to be on the agenda is the voting or re affermation
      of the Guild Minister or voting for a new Minister. Last year we all
      totally forgot and it got bumped to Oct, but it really is supposed to be
      completed at the June meeting .....

      Has anyone stepped up and agreed to make the next West AnTir War Cloak
      for 2014?

      largess due at 12th Night

      perhaps a slight discussion of largess for next year (ideas) possibly
      due at June Crown 2013

      have you discussed with the Regalia Officer as to what the Crown might
      need that we could do for largess? I know Theia will not be at A & S as
      they have their family get together that weekend......

      Not sure what else but if I think of something will let you know.

      Catherine Lorraine

      On 6/1/2012 12:23 PM, delangelia wrote:
      > Hi Everybody!
      >
      > This is last call for any desired agenda items for the June meeting at A&S...
      > Final Agenda to be sent out next week so get back to me by the end of the weekend.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Katherine de Langelei

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic