      From: "Cascata" <CascataNerina@...>
      To: <WKneedle@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:18 PM
      Subject: [WKneedle] Request for Research Help

      Greetings to all the fellow needleworkers,

      I have not forgotten about our dialogue over the sojourner's program.
      However, since your end is on hold for awhile I'm letting both reality and
      our current A&S competition take precedence.

      To that end, I'm requesting help in locating resources on period cup covers
      and napkins. I already have two relatively good online sources. Most of you
      are now yelling at the computer "Go to the library!" The problem with that
      is that I'm in the Stronghold of Warrior's Gate (Korea), I've never even
      heard of an English language library in Korea. So I'm resorting to asking
      you for online references or scanned books to the aforementioned cup cover
      and napkins.

      For those of you that are wondering the whole competition is feast gear (so
      if you have period references to a whole tablesetting, I'd be grateful if
      you'd pass those along as well).

      Here are the two references that I have found so far:
      http://www.foodreference.com/html/art-history-napkins-729.html
      http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/History/A-Brief-History-of-the-Napkin-331769.html

      Thank you!

      Eternally Hopeful,

[...]