1892Crash space for Collegium

  • siobhansews
    Nov 1, 2011
      I was going to stay with Katherine de Langelei for the Collegium this Friday and Saturday. I am teaching beginning embroidery at it. Due to unforseen circumstances I can't stay there. Is there anyone else in the guild who can provide me with crash space. I have an air mattress and only need access to an electrical outlet. The trip from Santa Maria to San Jose it too long for me to make it a day trip (3 1/2 hour each way). Due to my fibromyalgia I need to rest after a long drive which is why I need to stay over Friday and leave Sunday morning.

      YIS

      Siobhan MacElgunn
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic