1829Royal Napkin update

  • Sorcha
    May 4, 2011
      Greetings West Kingdom Needle Guild members;

      Here is an update on the Royal Napkin Project for 2010..

      I handed out some "thank you" gifts, to those who made napkins for 2010, at March Crown.� I still have some to deliver to Melisande de Frayne, Robin of Thornwood & Anne Bomar.� If you could please contact me, I will get the gifts to you asap.

      For 2011

      I have contacted Mistress Margery (Oerthan liason) and all 2010 napkins were delivered in a timely fashion to each Princess.� She is sending me a new volunteer list for 2011/2012.

      I have napkins on hand for the Princess of the Mists, Francesca, and for Her Majesty Patricia (to be delivered asap).

      I need volunteers for napkins that will be due in 2012.� If you are interested, please contact me with the set that you would like to do.
      Mists Spring Coronet (due to me by April 2012)
      Mists Fall Coronet (due to me by Oct 2012)
      March Crown (due to me by April 2012)
      June Crown (due to me by Aug 2012)
      October Crown (due to me by Jan 2013)

      YIS,