1823QEWU

  • Chiara Francesca
    Apr 3 2:42 PM
      Today is Drea Leed's birthday.

      Happy Birthday to Drea!!!

      She just released her work on the wardrobe warrants of Queen Elizabeth I, and has published them in their entirety, in a searchable website!!

      www.elizabethancostume.net/qewu.html

      For me this is a boon. I have always wanted to know the full context of quotes splattered across the handful of books on glove making from this manifest. Now that I can see it I can visually see the cuffs embellishments as they are described in the minuteness details. I am in heaven this day!! :D

      Chiara Francesca
      (said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)