      From: delangelia <delangelia@...>
      Subject: [WKneedle] Needlebook Project - Update
      To: WKneedle@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 9, 2010, 11:38 AM

      The books are on order now. They should arrive (knock on wood) next week and then I can send out the Kits.
      The kits will consist of the book to be covered, a paper pattern, instructions on assembling the pattern and some on-line sources for inspiration.
      To those of you who have signed up and sent me your addresses - Thank you for your patience!
      For those of you who still want in - email me your address, I still have books available :-)
      Thank you,
      Katherine de Langelei
      Guild Minister