      From: Krista Barber <madrigal_chick@...>
      Subject: New title: 12th night guild happenings
      To: WKneedle@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine de Langelei" <delangelia@...>
      Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 9:36 AM

      That sounds like fun. Maybe bring some teaching materials in case anyone is interested in a casual class? Not just the picots, I'm thinking other stuff too. I've been doing that at the last couple of crowns and had more fun with that than I've had in ages.

      BUT: can you check with whomever is running the larger display space about reserving extra space? It might be a good thing to see if we can do this before getting all crazy with plans.

      Did I miss something about manning the guild display table? Did a sign up sheet go around? I didn't see anything, but I'd be happy to sit for an hour or two between choir and the play.

      Ta,
      Aelia