1335IKINS Symposium Correct Website

  • Debra Cobb
    May 1, 2008
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IKINS/

      The above website is the correct address for the IKINS (Inter Kingdom
      Intenisve Needlework Symposium) info. Once the site appears, you will need
      to join the group so that you can access the on-line registration form, plus
      past and future messages, files, etc. that have been and will be posted for
      syposium.

      Also, if you do not have access to the internet, please contact me and I can
      email you the form as an attachment. If you do not have access to a
      computer, please contact me and I can mail you the registration form.

      I can be reached at dcobb@... or (831) 263-6033 (wk direct
      line - mundane name Debra) or
      (831) 385-3040 (hm).

      Yours in service,