1280Needleworker's Guild Silent Auction

  • prplelady@comcast.net
    Jan 2, 2008
      Greetings to the populace of the West! The West Kingdom Needleworker's Guild will be holding a Silent Auction at 12th Night, to raise funds to offset costs for past & future Guild service projects. For those of you who have not yet seen any of the needlework pieces that will be auctioned off, you may view some of them at http://www.bayrose.org/wkneedle/guildauction.html . These are only a
      portion of the many fine items that will be available!

      Look for our tables among the Guild Displays outside the feast hall; the Auction will begin at 10 am and close promptly at 4 pm. We look forward to seeing you all there!

      In Service,
      Felicia Margerye Amondesham
      Guild Minister