1206Re:New book

  • stephen spencer
    Jul 2, 2007

      I am responding top the new book, in my years working towards degrees in
      history and English literature I have used many books by R. Howard Bloch.
      His writing is very informative and thoroughly researched. He is considered
      a leading scholar of medieval studies in both fields that I study in and for
      once my professors could not fault me a source. I look forwards to hunting
      down this new book and reading it with as much enjoyment as I have his other

      Margaret Anne of Somerset