12Re: Hey!

  • Eliska z Jihlava
    Nov 8, 2000
      Ummm - I'm actually a little embarrassed, because the only gifts
      I'm even *thinking* 'bout stitching are for myself - embroidered
      and beaded neckline and cuffs on my Twelfth Night garb. Of
      course, it won't matter if I don't get in gear and actually MAKE
      the garb! (she said, promising herself - yet again - that
      she'll lay out the pattern tonight!)

      Wish me luck!

      Eliska

      --- Cyneswith aet Caldhaefen <cyneswith@...> wrote:
      > Hey! Where is everybody?? What with Christmas and Twelfth
      > Night right
      > around the corner, I'm sure I can hear needles flying around
      > the
      > Kingdom...
      >
      > I'm curious to find out what everybody is working on
      > currently....
      > I'm really just a beginning needleworker, and always on the
      > look out
      > for ideas for my next project.
      >
      > Let's get some discussion and an idea exchange going.
      >
      > Cyneswith

      > If you do not wish to receive further announcements from the
      > West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild, please e-mail the Guild
      > Deputy, Christian de Holacombe, at <claning@...>.
      > The WK Needleworkers Guild Website is at
      > http://www.users.drak.net/needlework/

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic