1120Re: [WKneedle] Gem attachment

  • faolanmacfarland@cox.net
    Feb 2, 2007
      Is there any documentation on how to attach gems? I thought I went out to both yahoo and Wkneedle sites and didnt see anything on it, but I might of been looking in the the wrong place. I thougth they were beautiful pieces.

      I would love to be able to use some of my glass gems that I seem to be addicted to buying in something besides mosaic or stain glass.

      Thank you again

      faolan