Alumni Meet @Pune on 22 Jan 2011 , register on witsolapur.org

  • raj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
      Hello everyone

      WIT is organising alumni meet on 22 january 2011 , in pune pl register yourselves on this site.

      as per the comments you will, very soon see new alumni webpage

      Raj Kulkarni
    • sanjeev shirsikar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
        Hi,

        Thanks for the information.

        Sanjeev Shirsikar here from 1992 CT batch. Hope you might be remembering me. Looking forward and excited to meet you, everybody in the meet.

        Regards,
        Sanjeev