WIT Alumni - Bay Area Reconnected (Dec 27th)

  • Venkat Iyer
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 3, 2009
      Dear WIT Alumni

      Greetings from California. Hope you are doing well and preparing for a well deserving Holiday season.

      I wanted to let you know that few of California Bay Area WIT alumni are planning to meet on Dec 27th 6:30 PM PST.

      It will be great if you can also join. For folks in US (atleast the West coast folks), it be awesome if you guys can join.

      NOTE: Since this is the first-edition, we are planning to meet individually (family reunion plans later).

      FYI... the tentative invitation roster includes:
      NameBatch
      Gautam Nirodi89
      Sanjay Moyya90
      Sanjeev Chopra90
      Venu Domala90
      Bhushan Joshi91
      Girish Basarkar92
      Sandeep Bharathan (Sandy)92
      Suresh Sivaprakasam92
      Manish Kadakia93
      Manoj Joshi93
      Sanjay Mansukhani93
      Venky Iyer93
      Chetan Randeri94
      Manoj Rane94
      Neeraj Chadha94
      Praveen (BARC) Purushothaman94
      Rajat Kaura94
      Swaraj V94
      Kinnar Vora95
      Naveen Warelkar95
      Sudhir Nambiar95

      Please contact Venky Iyer (venky@...) for details.

      Cheers
      Venky

    • Desk of Altaf
      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 4, 2009
        Venky,

        How about Vegas? I am ready if it's Vegas..

[...]

        Please contact Venky Iyer (venky@innocent. com) for details.

        Cheers
        Venky

      • Venkat Iyer
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 4, 2009
          No man. Not Vegas at this time - we are still forming. We are keeping it local (Bay Area) for this last minute gathering.

          See if You, Bankim & other Southern Cal folks can drive-up.

          Cheers
          Venky

          There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't

          Message 4 of 30 , Dec 4, 2009
            I am going to miss it .. But have fun guys!!
            Venky a suggestionn - Not your fav Hooters this time.. :)

            Saw Nirodi on the list? What are his whereabouts?

            cheers
            - Vikas

            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 31, 2010

              Hi ,

              Vikas desmuk was in hyderabad a couple of days back on official trip and called me ,

              we met and had a great time

              vikas --  Thanks & Nice of you to call in busy schedule and remember our golden days at WIT.

              cheers
              bala ( CT)
              09849601500

            • Pramod Patil
              Message 6 of 30 , Mar 12, 2010
                Vikas,

                Did you visited Anjaapar(Chettinada) restaurant on Wednesday for Dinner in North Brunswik ,NJ? I guess I have seen someone alike you.

                Pramod

                --
                Thanks
                Pramod Patil 201-486-6041

                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 13, 2010
                    I am near Boston MA.

                    -- Anand Shete

                    To: WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com
                    From: abhijit.kekare@...
                    Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:07:48 -0500
                    Subject: Re: [WITAlumni] Remembering WIT days with Vikas

                    On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:33 PM, balaji govindan <balaji_telos@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                    Hi ,

                    Vikas desmuk was in hyderabad a couple of days back on official trip and called me ,

                    we met and had a great time

                    vikas --  Thanks & Nice of you to call in busy schedule and remember our golden days at WIT.

                    cheers
                    bala ( CT)
                    09849601500

                    --
                    Thanks
                    Pramod Patil 201-486-6041
                    "You can't go anywhere unless you start"

                    Sena, Shah Rukh and the fight over Mumbai Sign up now.
                  • Vicky Deshmukh
                    Message 9 of 30 , Mar 13, 2010
                      Patil Saheb,

                      You could have atleast asked :)
                      Yes that was me with a friend and his family.

                      I am in Atlantic city now and will reach Edison late afternoon. If possible call me on 908.251.4404

                      - Vikas

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 10 of 30 , Mar 13, 2010
                        I leave in Washington DC area and travel every week to Yardley PA.

                        If you are going to be in NJ area for next week then you, me and Abhijeet can get together.

                        If anyone from this area available lets us know. we can plan a small get together.

                        Thanks
                        Pramod
                        On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Vicky Deshmukh <vickydeshmukh@...> wrote:
[...]

                      • Ajay Nair
                        Message 11 of 30 , Mar 13, 2010
                          I am going to be in Boston next week Monday, leaving on Tuesday. I will be in Franklin and framingham area

                          Ajay

                            Message 13 of 30 , Mar 13, 2010
                              Ajay, please give a call when you get here. Numbers are below.

                              -- Anand Shete
                              H (781) 444 2455
                              W (617) 572 6106
                              C (617) 459 5929

                              To: WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com
                              From: nairaj@...
                              Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:26:47 -0800

[...]

                              IPL - III and all the controversies Drag n’ drop
                            • Ajay Nair
                              Message 14 of 30 , Mar 13, 2010
                                Sure Anand i will call you on Monday evening

                                Regards

                                Ajay

                                From: nairaj@yahoo. com
                                Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:26:47 -0800

                                Message 15 of 30 , Mar 14, 2010
                                  Pramod,

                                  Unfortunately I am already back in Mumbai today. But could manage to meet Abhijit for a short time.

                                  Maybe I will be back in May and we can plan something then.

                                  BTW - for everyone. Abhijit seems to have reduced a lit if weight. Atleast he looked much slimmer than the WIT days :)

                                  Sent from my iPhone