Re: Trip to San Jose...

  • girishbasarkar
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009
      I couldn't agree more. It was a lot of fun reminiscing about old
      times. I hadn't laughed so hard in a long while. Hope we can do this
      more often.

      -Girish

      --- In WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com, Venkat Iyer <venky@...> wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > It was a nice to see Kattu & gang after such a long time although
      everyone stays in less than 20 miles circle.

      > The best of WIT stories discussed included:
      > Chakoor & his rocket project (Quote- baki ka teen-char crore idhar
      udhar se uta lega) and his new title as WIT trustee
      > Sarosh Tata (& his remarkable abilities)
      > Surinder's various gigs (best of "Matunga ka 4th platform")
      > Bapat, Mitragotri & et al.
      > Remembered - Mangesh, Newton (Neeraj Agarkar), BARC as a whole +
      Ganesh Iyer and soccer games, Ajit/Anil Sam, Sirsi, . (For earlier
      batches - also discussed Kerala's Andrew). Mukesh Patiya's hilarious
      stories.
      > Remembered - various Video parlours - including Prabhakar, JP, & few
      others
      > Remembered - Lala (who's now a famous surgeon in Vile Parle-Andheri
      circles) and Suresh's dragging him from New Year's eve (Suresh - that
      was hilarious, please pass it on to Lala)

      > FYI... if someone didn't know it,  Girish Basarkar is now
      Attorney-at-law, so all our references to him started with "Mi Lord" :-))

      > It was WIT hostel revived evening. Priceless.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Venky
      >

      > There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those
      who don't

      Venky, Sandy, Girish & Neeraj  there. It was a nice to see each other
      after almost 17 years and no words could describe the feeling. Hope
      you recognise us with Venky's GF..;-)

      > I really wish we all could meet someday and spend a time together.
      There could be many stories coming out.;-)