Opportunity Knocks

  • Venkat Iyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008

      A man with a gun goes into a bank and demands their money. Once he is given the money, he turns to a customer and asks, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

      The man replied, "Yes sir, I did." The robber then shot him in the temper, killing him instantly.

      He then turned to a couple standing next to him and asked the man, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

      The man replied, "No sir, I didn't, but my wife did!"

      MORAL: When Opportunity knocks.... Don't loose it…