Poll results for WITAlumni

  • WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      The following WITAlumni poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Would you attend a WIT Reunion (across batches), if YES, where would you like to attend?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - USA, 8 votes, 61.54%
      - UK, 1 votes, 7.69%
      - India, 4 votes, 30.77%
      - Yes, I would love - but cannot travel to listed choices, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Nope. Can't be bothered, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - USA
      - krish_07@...
      - raj_c@...
      - mundrar@...
      - satin_sanghi@...
      - girish_basarkar@...
      - venky@...
      - rs501@...
      - kekare@...
      - UK
      - sjshukla@...
      - India
      - vickydeshmukh@...
      - luvarun71@...
      - ratgore@...
      - balaji_telos@...
      - Yes, I would love - but cannot travel to listed choices
      - Nope. Can't be bothered

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WITAlumni

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2009
        The following WITAlumni poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Do you think WIT Alumni will become relevant, better served and become interactive if moved to social networking site like Facebook?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes - Totally, need to move now, 13 votes, 61.90%
        - Maybe - Conversations might be interactive, but need to register with FB, 6 votes, 28.57%
        - No - I like YGroups!. FB is scary I will miss happiness of YahooGroups, 1 votes, 4.76%
        - Whatever - I am indifferent anyways, 1 votes, 4.76%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WITAlumni