Re: [WITAlumni] Re: Current Membership Update

  • Navin Agrawal
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 1 2:40 PM
      Guys - pl find an interesting doc. I am sure you will find this useful.

      Regards,
      Navin

      Venkat Iyer <venky@...> wrote:
      Guys,

      Adding Somaditya Kapur ('91 batch) to the mailing list.

      He's in Delhi & his email-id tells it all.

      Cheers
      Venky

      Venkat Iyer <venky@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
      Hello All.,
      Here's the current membership update. There are few unknowns from my side. Hence some information not included.

       Navin - I am going to make you the moderator; so you can send invites too.
      Name
      Batch
      Place
      Country
      Arvind Gidwani
      92
      Los Angeles
      US
      Amar Kapadia
      93
      Pittisburgh
      US
      Anand Savkar
      91?
      US
      Anirudh Borkar
      93
      US
      Ashutosh Athavale
      93
      Mumbai
      IN
      Balaji Govind (IE)
      92
      UK
      Balaji Govind (CT)
      92
      Hyderbad
      IN
      Bankim Shroff
      92
      Los Angeles
      US
      Bharat Khumbani
      93
      Mumbai
      IN
      Devjothi Datta
      93
      UK
      Ravi Narayan
      92
      IN
      Deepak Setty
      92
      Singapore
      SG
      Ganesh Iyer
      92
      Mumbai
      IN
      Girish Basarkar
      92
      Bay Area
      US
      “girlmjblog@yahoo. com”
      UNK
      UNK
      UNK
      Altaf Hakim
      92
      Los Angeles
      US
      Vinayak Shenoy
      92
      IN
      Joideep Mukherjee
      91
      IN
      Kedar Mayekar
      92
      US
      Krishnan Subramanian (Shyam)
      93
      DC
      US
      Arun D'Souza (Juhi)
      93
      Mumbai
      IN
      Manish Hemrajani
      92
      NY
      US
      Merby Jacbob
      91
      UK
      Manish Kadakia
      93
      Bay Area
      US
      Mukesh Patel
      92
      Rahul Mundra
      92
      Colombus
      US
      Ajay Nair
      92
      Raleigh
      US
      Navin Agrawal
      92
      Nimesh Shah
      Pramod Patil
      92
      US
      Prashant Nateri
      93
      Colombus
      US
      Puneet Malhotra
      92
      Atlanta
      US
      Purnesh Rustogi
      93
      Chicago
      US
      Rajesh Chanani
      92
      Canada
      CA
      Ratnakar Gore
      93
      Hyderbad
      US
      Venky Iyer
      93
      Bay Area
      US
      Rajeev Kollara
      91
      Rajeev Sukumaran (Pillu)
      93
      Hartford
      US
      Shailendra Pendse
      93
      Delaware
      US
      Sameer Nayak
      93
      DC
      US
      Sandeep Karkhanis
      93
      Mumbai
      IN
      Sandeep Bharathan
      92
      Bay Area
      US
      Satin Sanghi
      91
      Houston
      US
      Anand Shete
      Sandeep Shukla (Candy)
      92
      UK
      Sridhar Ramamurthy (Ambi)
      92
      Sridhar Ramamurthy (Ambi)
      92
      Ajay Gupte
      93
    • Vikas Deshmukh
      Message 56 of 56 , Mar 25 2:14 AM
        Spoke with Bala Yesterday after landing. He will be coordinating regarding the meet this weekend with all your Angrez Folks :).
        I am put up at
        IBIS London Wembley
        South Way,
        HA9 6BA London.

        My Europe contact number is +44 75 0903 2340

        Look forward to meeting you guys.

        Cheers

        Vicky

        On 3/25/08, Merby Jacob <merbyjacob@...> wrote:

        Hi Vicky,

        Sounds great. Lets hit it then.
        Where are u parked in London?

        Bala G has answered in mono sylables??
        Rahul Nanal - Whats your plan? My cell no is given below.

        Lets us know if there if anyone is left out.

        Cheers!!

        Merby

        M: 07921699676

        Vicky Deshmukh <vickydeshmukh@...> wrote:
        Hey Merby,
        I will be in the UK (London) from 24th March till April 2nd. Why not plan a meet on the 29th Weekend with all you guys in UK?
        I will shortly let you know my contact details.
        Let me know if something can be arranged then.
        Regards,
        Vicky Deshmukh