Re: [WITAlumni] add pankaj TIDDA jain

  • balaji govindan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
      hi all

      spoke today to tidda he is at udaipur, mail Id pankaj_depali@...

      venky/vikas - Invite him

      cheers
      bala CT

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Vicky Deshmukh
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2007

        Thanks Bala,

        I am not sure if Tidda wants to share this email  id for the group messaging (seems it’s a shared account with his wife – inference from the id).. Surely there are still some hostel secrets that one keeps as a secret from this wife ;)

        Tidda – if you want this email to be used; I can gladly send the invite immediately.

        Look forward to welcoming you in the group.

        Cheers

        Vikas

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
          Bala,

          Hi this is Ganesh.

          Is anybody of our batch mate still in Solapur? Gokul etc. Then please give me the contact address.

          warm regards, Ganesh

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2007
            hi ganesh

            Long time no contacts of u
            great to see ur mail .
            How's Life
            I believe U r with Tata Chemicals.
            Yes Iam in touch with gokul, he is in solapur and is a civil contractor we meet regurarly
            his mobile : 09422066034
            iam in Hyderabad doing my own business
            keep in touch

            cheers
            bala CT
            mobile 09849601500

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
              hi

               aur ek ko jagaya
              add srivatsan ( golu)  ks41@...
              venky, vicky invite him

              cheers
              bala CT

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 9, 2008
                Golu,

                I have sent an invite. Since yours is Hotmail address - the YahooGroups Invitation might potentially go in JUNK email. Please check it out in JUNK folder.

                Cheers
                Venky

                balaji govindan <balaji_telos@...> wrote:
                hi