RE: [WITAlumni] Finally...

  • Vicky Deshmukh
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 7, 2007

      Hey Venky,

      Guess you should be in Mumbai presently. Do call me up and we will fix up when and where to meet.

      Anyone else in Mumbai from the group?

      Cheers

      Vikas

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 14, 2007
        Vikas, Bharat,

        Sorry could not check my emails earlier.I am leaving tonight.

        More details later.

        Cheers
        Venky

        Bharat Kumbhani <bonbon72kk@...> wrote:
        HI Vikas & Venky,

        How are you both coming along. It would be pleasure to meet up with you and all our old friends.

        Regards
        Bharat

        Vicky Deshmukh <vickydeshmukh@ gmail.com> wrote:
        Hey Venky,
        Guess you should be in Mumbai presently. Do call me up and we will fix up when and where to meet.
        Anyone else in Mumbai from the group?
        Cheers
        Vikas</ FONT>

[...]

        Life is like an outer join, you never know what row to expect...