WIT Salute

  • reallycoolvenky
    Message 1 of 12 , May 16, 2007
      WIT...WIT...WIT...

      We are still awaiting few folks to join, I thought we should start the
      chat with our "ceremonious" WIT salute.

      Cheers
      Venky
    • rs501
      Message 2 of 12 , May 19, 2007
        Yahoo group is much better than the Google. Thanks, Rajeev

        --- In WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com, "reallycoolvenky" <venky@...> wrote:

        > WIT...WIT...WIT...
        >
        > We are still awaiting few folks to join, I thought we should start
        the
        > chat with our "ceremonious" WIT salute.
        >
        > Cheers
        > Venky

      • Ratnakar Gore
        Message 3 of 12 , May 19, 2007
          Rajeev as in Pillu?
          I think this is the first time I am hearing from you since we passed out.
          Nice to hear from you man.

          Take Care
          Rat

          --

          Regards
          Ratnakar
          Message 4 of 12 , May 19, 2007
            Of course, its BE CT Rajeev sukumaran "BTW he's Pillu"

            Spoke to him yesterday after few light years.

            Cheers
            Venky

            --

            Regards
            Ratnakar

            Life is like an outer join, you never know what row to expect...
          • rs501
            Message 5 of 12 , May 20, 2007
              Have been in Connecticut since I came to US. Have been in touch with
              Arun (in Virginia near DC), Anwar (in Canada near Toronto) , Purnesh
              (in Chicago suburb), Suhas (Miami - hopefully will see him in June)
              and Nitin (Bangkok - met him last year). Occasionally with Prorun
              (also in Chicago suburb).

              Sameer Nayak also lives near Arun in Virginia. The only other person
              I ran into once in Stern, NYU was Manish Hemrajani.

              My wife is Radhika and we have two kids, son - Abhimanyu (5yrs old)
              and daughter - Diya (3 yrs old).

              Rajeev (or yours truly Pillu).

            • vickydeshmukh@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                Who is the Nitin in Bangkok?
                Is he Nitin Gokhale? Think he is in Singapore.
                Asking this cuz I am about to board the flight to Bangkok and can call him if he is in Bangkok.
                Do let me know his contact details.

                Cheers
                Vikas

                sent using SEVEN server edition

                Message 7 of 12 , May 20, 2007
                  Nitin Nishandar. Was in Production Engineering 93 Batch.

                  --- In WITAlumni@yahoogroups.com, vickydeshmukh@... wrote:

                  > Who is the Nitin in Bangkok?
                  > Is he Nitin Gokhale? Think he is in Singapore.
                  > Asking this cuz I am about to board the flight to Bangkok and can
                  call him if he is in Bangkok.
                  > Do let me know his contact details.
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  > Vikas
                  >
                  > sent using SEVEN server edition

                • Venkat Iyer
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 27, 2007
                    Good one:

                    Ek bar Sardar Gangubai ke ghar jata hai aur darwaja knock karta hai...
                    Gangubai:"Kaun?"
                    Sardar:"Main!"
                    Gangubai:"Main kaun?"
                    Sardar:"tu gangubai!!!!!"

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 5, 2007
                      Hey Jaideep -

                      Welcome to the party. I have sent you an invite.

                      All

                      Here's something to celebrate Jaideep's welcome:

                      ARZ kiya hai ...

                      Aasmaan mein kaali ghata chaayi hai
                      aur aaj phir gharwali se mar khayi hai
                      Woh kehti hai "sudher jao", par galti meri nahi,
                      aaj kaamwali phir bina bra ke aayi hai!

                      Cheers
                      Venky

                      On 6/5/07, Vikas Deshmukh <vickydeshmukh@...> wrote:
                      Guys,

                      One more wants to join on the list. The great man is called Jaideep Mukherjee ( The guy whose great Grandpa used to hunt Tigers in Sunderban - atleast thats what the story he spread... LOL!!) Also known as the OIL tycoon in the 91 batch since he adviced the then PM of India where to guide the Oil Explorations for India to be one of the OPECs.. Guess the Ambani's took his advice and struck gold in the Kaveri Bassein.. :)

                      He is presently in Delhi and still with the first company that he joined..  a rare species in todays world .. I would say..

                      Jaideep's email is : joideepmukherjee@... ---> Venky can you have him added to the group.

                      Cheers

                      Vikas

                      Life is like an outer join, you never know what row to expect...
                    • Vikas Deshmukh
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 5, 2007
                        Ok.. Now that reminds me of Jaideep's One Sher ( no the Sunderban Sher.. but a Shayari) which was quite original and the only one that he recited for all the four years..

                        ARZ kiya hai ...

                        Kabira Baitha Ped Pe
                        Apna Le Latkaye,
                        Jisko Jitna Cahiye..
                        Kat Kat Le Jaye!!

                        Ok dont curse me.. I know how you would be feeling.. But then remember we heard it for 4 long years..LOL!!

                        Cheers

                        On 6/5/07, Vikas Deshmukh <vickydeshmukh@gmail.com> wrote:
                        Guys,

                        One more wants to join on the list. The great man is called Jaideep Mukherjee ( The guy whose great Grandpa used to hunt Tigers in Sunderban - atleast thats what the story he spread... LOL!!) Also known as the OIL tycoon in the 91 batch since he adviced the then PM of India where to guide the Oil Explorations for India to be one of the OPECs.. Guess the Ambani's took his advice and struck gold in the Kaveri Bassein.. :)

                        He is presently in Delhi and still with the first company that he joined..  a rare species in todays world .. I would say..

                        Jaideep's email is : joideepmukherjee@... ---> Venky can you have him added to the group.

                        Cheers

                        Vikas

                        Life is like an outer join, you never know what row to expect...

                      • joideep mukherjee
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 5, 2007
                          Thanx Venky,

                          I have got the invite and have got myself registered.

                          Hows life ..longtime ..nice meeting you all.

                          cheers

[...]

                          Jaideep's email is : joideepmukherjee@ yahoo.com ---> Venky can you have him added to the group.

                          Cheers

                          Vikas

                          Life is like an outer join, you never know what row to expect...

                        • Vicky Deshmukh
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 9, 2007

                            Mr. Kekare..

                            Tried contacting you earlier but your mail id kept bouncing..

                            Was in Connecticut ( Farmington ) last month.. Could have caught up with you..

                            Anywayz.. Now that I have you number would be contacting you the next time around.

                            Cheers

                            Vikas

                            Remember me? ( CT "92 batch ) It's been a long time.

                            It's amazing, that you live in Connecticut ! Such a small state and it sucks too. But can not complain abt it. I live in Middletown . Where ever you live in CT, u r not far off me. 1 hr max.

                            My # 860-635-7916. Give me a call when u get chance.

                            WIT Zinadabad

                            Abhijit.