WHITE FAMILY

  • JOHN MYRTER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2000
      Hi Nancy,

      My g.g. grandmother, CATHERINE MEARES DUCKETT, wife of PATRICK ALEXANDER DUCKETT, was the daughter of MICHAEL and MARY WHITE MEARES, of Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. PATRICK was the son of  PATRICK and ANN CASHIN DUCKETT of WHITESTOWN and Tramore, County Waterford, Ireland. Our family research is "stuck" at the Ducketts of Whitestown.....we need to find further information on the Ducketts of Whitestown to continue our search. We know that their were WHITES in the area, also. Do you have any information about Whitestown?

      Does any of this "ring a bell"? I hope so, because if so, you would be the first member of the White family in County Waterford that I have made contact with and my first possibility of tracing my WHITE family line. I hope we find our families are connected.

      Kind regards,

      Loretta Myrter
      U.S.A.   myrt-1-2@...