Free Ohio 1910 Census Search 3 days only.

  • billiardsbuff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hi friends and possibly relatives....I changed my box since so many
      emails. IMPORTANT: For the next few days, the 1910 census is
      available free of charge to nonsubscribers. Go to www.ancestry.com
      and go to the far right and click on recent databases.... Happy
      Hunting, Cindy
    • billiardsbuff@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2000
        Hi all...should be OHIO 1910 census and various other databases are