Moses White

  • namyerg@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      I would appreciate any information on a Moses WHITE, born on the 15th
      of May, 1793. I know he died in Jackson Co., Il. on the 21st of Oct.,
      1851. He was married to a Mary. They had a son, John WHITE, born the
      17th of Sept., 1829. John Married Mary Elizabeth Bradley, b 27 Mar.,
      1838 in Illinois. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

      Greg Mead