Re: WILLIAM HENRY WHITE/COLORADO/1879-80

  • Sande
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2009
      > Ron,

      I just found this message again after 4 years!
      Was your Frank White born abt 1841 in Missouri and married Julie, lived in Colorado circa 1880?
      I am seeking if there is a connection with my Wm henry White born ca. 1879/80 in Colorado to unknown parents.
      Frank and Julie White, both of Missouri had a "Baby Son " 5 months old on 1880 census of Custer County.
      PS: I hope you are still around genealogy.

      Sande