Re: Whites from Oklahoma

  • yarnesa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 9:51 PM
      --- In WHITE@yahoogroups.com, "Connie Bradbury" <bradbury@...> wrote:

      > I have two death certificates that I would like to find a home for.
      Mary Ann White d. Lincoln Co., OK 1941 and George White d. 1979 in
      Tulsa, OK.

      > First come first served.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Connie

      Hi Connie,
      Do you have a middle name for George White? My grandfather died in
      OK around that time. His name is George Robert White, his birth date
      would have been Feb. 8, 1908. If this is the same person and you still
      have the certificate, please let me know. Thanks, CLyons