Whites from Oklahoma

  • Connie Bradbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      I have two death certificates that I would like to find a home for.  Mary Ann White d. Lincoln Co., OK 1941 and George White d. 1979 in Tulsa, OK.

      First come first served.

      Thanks.

      Connie
    • yarnesa
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
        --- In WHITE@yahoogroups.com, "Connie Bradbury" <bradbury@...> wrote:

        > I have two death certificates that I would like to find a home for.
        Mary Ann White d. Lincoln Co., OK 1941 and George White d. 1979 in
        Tulsa, OK.

        > First come first served.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Connie

        Hi Connie,
        Do you have a middle name for George White? My grandfather died in
        OK around that time. His name is George Robert White, his birth date
        would have been Feb. 8, 1908. If this is the same person and you still
        have the certificate, please let me know. Thanks, CLyons