Update family

  • dbein1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2006
      Hello List,
      Just wanted to see if anyone has been able to find any new links to
      their families? I have found nothing recently on Alex WHITE's
      family. Maybe a few more puzzle chips to add to the table...

      Have a great weekend!
      Debbie
    • Rsbromley@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2006
        Could you give me the birth date/death date/place for Alex White? Perhaps I can help you. Thanks, Rebecca Snyder Bromley