New Member

  • Karen Newton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hi I am Karen, I joined this group yesterday.

      The Whites hit my family tree in two places, firstly

      Ann White from Broadmayne Dorset, married James Wallis in the 1820's
      and they had a son John who was born 16 July 1829 and died 30
      October 1911.

      Also Henry White born 1836 in Coliton Devon, married Sarah Bond 7
      March 1859 they had 11 children including Kate (16 April 1863 - 9
      March 1942) who maried Charles Wallis 12 September 1887.

      So you see they did not only hit my family tree in two places but
      they both married men from the Wallis family.

      Does anyone else have any information on these familys?
    • Geoffrey Milton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hello. I've got White on my mom's side from Alabama. Also the Walker family too.

        I have a cousin named Karen from the White side too...

        Geoff

        Karen Newton <karennwtn@...> wrote:

        Hi I am Karen, I joined this group yesterday.

        The Whites hit my family tree in two places, firstly

        Ann White from Broadmayne Dorset, married James Wallis in the 1820's
        and they had a son John who was born 16 July 1829 and died 30
        October 1911.

        Also Henry White born 1836 in Coliton Devon, married Sarah Bond 7
        March 1859 they had 11 children including Kate (16 April 1863 - 9
        March 1942) who maried Charles Wallis 12 September 1887.

        So you see they did not only hit my family tree in two places but
        they both married men from the Wallis family.

        Does anyone else have any information on these familys?

        "Instead of l@@king DOwn on someone and always seeing the Neg-tive ABOUT them, l@@k for the POSI+IVE IN them, you will see a whole new person; smile, it might make someone's day" gom

        Do you Yahoo!?