Re: WILLIAM HENRY WHITE/COLORADO/1879-80

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2004
      --- In WHITE@yahoogroups.com, "S" <sandewhite@y...> wrote:
      > Seeking info/parents,etc. on William Henry White, born 1879/80 in
      > Colorado. Living in Memphis, Tenn by 1820. Married Annis/Annice C.
      > Woodall. Occupation said to be Hotel Keeper. Only clue in Colorado
      > found is 1880 Colorado census listing "Baby Son" age 5/12 in HH of
      > Frank ( b. Missouri,abt. 1841)and Julie White (also b. Missouri).
      The
      > dates fit my William. This could be him. Any information out there?
      > thanks.

      Ok hear we go. Roy F White was my grand dad Birth Morrison IIL
      02/20/1888 died 1960 Colorado, Frank is my Greatgreat grand
      dad,Charles Williams White greatgreatgreat grand dad Died Dixion Ill
      Oct 29 1875 at age 54 and William H is greatgreatgreatgreat grand
      dad.
      I lost every thing that I had on the computer it crashed!!!
      I do have dates of some Deaths and Births on paper if would like
      them let me know just email me

      Ronald White
    • Yvonne Ellwood
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2004
        I have a William A. White but he married a Mary Brown.....had children....one of which was Alfred White.....Muskingum co.Ohio to Adams County Iowa....anyone know more on this William A. White?
        > Seeking info/parents,etc. on William Henry White, born 1879/80 in
        > Colorado. Living in Memphis, Tenn by 1820. Married Annis/Annice C.
        > Woodall. Occupation said to be Hotel Keeper. Only clue in Colorado
        > found is 1880 Colorado census listing "Baby Son" age 5/12 in HH of
        > Frank ( b. Missouri,abt. 1841)and Julie White (also b. Missouri).
        The
        > dates fit my William. This could be him. Any information out there?
        > thanks.

        Ok hear we go. Roy F White was my grand dad Birth Morrison IIL
        02/20/1888 died 1960 Colorado, Frank is my Greatgreat grand
        dad,Charles Williams White greatgreatgreat grand dad Died Dixion Ill
        Oct 29 1875 at age 54  and William H is greatgreatgreatgreat grand
        dad.
        I lost every thing that I had on the computer it crashed!!!
        I do have dates of some Deaths and Births on paper if would like
        them let me know just email me

        Ronald White

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/FvNolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sande
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2009
          > Ron,

          I just found this message again after 4 years!
          Was your Frank White born abt 1841 in Missouri and married Julie, lived in Colorado circa 1880?
          I am seeking if there is a connection with my Wm henry White born ca. 1879/80 in Colorado to unknown parents.
          Frank and Julie White, both of Missouri had a "Baby Son " 5 months old on 1880 census of Custer County.
          PS: I hope you are still around genealogy.

          Sande