Re: [WHITE] Re: Whites in Ilinois & Indiana

  • PackFan689@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2003
      Hi Scott,

      Wow, would be wonderful if there was a tie-in somewhere along the line.  None of the names you mentioned ring a bell, and Samuel headed west for Iowa when he was grown.  Have no idea if his parents went with him.  Thanks for checking.

      Sherry
    • djmi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2003
        Dear Sherry, I have not done as much research on the White family branch as I have on other branches.  I've traced my Whites back to England through Maryland to Missouri.  I have no Samuel P. White in my data base at this time.  Wish I could be of more help, D. in MO.
      • Steven Piper Piper
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2003
          Are these Whites related to Isaac and Hannah White of Marshall County,
          Indiana?
          Their daughter Sarah White married my Great Uncle John Piper in 1850.
          Isaac's son Merrill White was a Preacher in Johnson County, Mo.
          Steven Piper