White

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2003
      Hi I am new at this Family tree thing. I been trying to fine any
      thing on my Grand dad his name is Roy Frank White b1888-d1960 any
      help will be good and his dadf name is Frank White b1860-d1938.
      Thank You for your time
      Ronald White
    • talkinTbones@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , May 29, 2003
        In a message dated 05/29/2003 5:59:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ronaldlwhite@... writes:

        Hi I am new at this Family tree thing. I been trying to fine any
        thing on my Grand dad his name is Roy Frank White b1888-d1960 any
        help will be good and his dadf name is Frank White b1860-d1938.
        Thank You for your time
        Ronald White

        Well, you want to find a location. Birth, Marriage, Death record.
        Its best to do the "leg" work and go to the courthouse for these records or the library for Census's.  Dont depend on sitting in front of your computer to find the needles in the haystack.  First thing also is find the oldest living relative "of sound mind" and start asking questions. Names, all names, aunts uncles cosens. Locations, marrages, deaths. jobs. start with yourself and work up. IF you get lucky you will find someone who has done research and found alot out. But you need to verify all the names and dates with the actual records so you can know for sure.
        Thats my starting out advice.  You will find many people books, sites. to help you out too.
        Good Luck and Good Hunting.
        I only have one White by marrage.
        Elizebeth White b. 1832 in England married.
        Williiam Bell Jr. b. Bradford England 1832 She would of been my G,G.Grandmother.
        C. Thompson
      • mcclellan joanna
        Message 3 of 9 , May 29, 2003
          Ron whre is you family from

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
        • djmi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 29, 2003
            Ronald,  I appreciate your efforts to find information about your ancestors.  I wish I could help you but I've been working on other branches and have not done any research for about a year on the White branch.  I do not have a Frank or Roy in my data base at this time.  My connections are:  William White (Rev. War Soldier), Benjamin White, William White, Dorcas Ann White, (the last 2 buried in MO.) then on down to me with no other White's in between.  Good luck, D. in MO.
          • James White
            Message 5 of 9 , May 29, 2003
              Re: [WHITE] White Your ancestors are NOT in my line...sorry.

              Jim White

              On 5/28/03 10:29 PM, "Ron" <ronaldlwhite@...> wrote:

              Hi I am new at this Family tree thing. I been trying to fine any
              thing on my Grand dad his name is Roy Frank White b1888-d1960 any
              help will be good and his dadf name is Frank White b1860-d1938.
              Thank You for your time
              Ronald White

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • omasax@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , May 30, 2003
                Can you give us a location?
              • Terry
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 2 7:26 AM
                  What part of the country were your Whites from?

                  Hi I am new at this Family tree thing. I been trying
                  to fine any
                  thing on my Grand dad his name is Roy Frank White
                  b1888-d1960 any
                  help will be good and his dadf name is Frank White
                  b1860-d1938.
                  Thank You for your time
                  Ronald White

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  Terms of Service.

                  **************************

                  Jim & Terry Biegler
                  Rockingbird Studio
                  Ft. Worth, Texas

                • Ron
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 22, 2004
                    Thank to all I have found some ppl
                    GGGG Granddad Williams White b not know
                    GGG Granddad Charles W White Northfield Mas,b Aug,17-1821 d Oct. 29-
                    1875 Dixon,ILL
                    any help with would be good

                    Ronald Leroy White