Joseph White

  • myangelmom_to
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      I'm looking for any information on a Joseph James White Born in
      Dallas, TX Nov. 25, 1899, his parents were Mat M White and Mery
      Lettie Hill. This information was from his SOcial Security
      Application, This was done 9/3/1937 when he was 37 years old. I know
      that he married my grandmother Loretta Leone Bleichner in
      Minnesota. The early address for him that I have is 2937 16th Ave
      S, Minneapolis, Minnesota this was 1936. And that my grandparents
      have the same address 1936 at 3027 Hiawatha Ave, Minneapolis,
      Minnesota.