Re: White of SC

  • atlas_mauer@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2001
      --- In WHITE@y..., fadams@c... wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I have just joined this group today. I am the granddaughter of
      > Lillie
      > White who was born in Walhalla, SC. I understand that I have
      > relatives in SC, GA, CA, Ky and who knows where else. I have a
      > website at
      > http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/a/d/a/FRANK-D-ADAMS.
      Take
      > a look and if we might be related let me know.
      >
      > Jackie

      yes i was woundering if you know where are name orginated from and
      what it means please email me
      alexandra mauer
    • F Adams
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2001
        I'm sorry but I have no idea. I haven't traced my tree any farther back
        than Walhalla, S.C. Did you find any relatives in my tree that are the
        same as yours.

        Jackie

        atlas_mauer@... wrote:

        > --- In WHITE@y..., fadams@c... wrote:
        > > Hi everyone,
        > >
        > > I have just joined this group today. I am the granddaughter of
        > > Lillie
        > > White who was born in Walhalla, SC. I understand that I have
        > > relatives in SC, GA, CA, Ky and who knows where else. I have a
        > > website at
        > > http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/a/d/a/FRANK-D-ADAMS.
        > Take
        > > a look and if we might be related let me know.
        > >
        > > Jackie
        >
        > yes i was woundering if you know where are name orginated from and
        > what it means please email me
        > alexandra mauer

      • Debbie Bein
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2001
          The WHITE line name originates from Scotland. You need to go back to your
          ancestor who came to the US to tell where your line came.