Looking forward to seeing this! D From: "Robyn Hughes robyn@... [WGVSF]" To: WGVSF@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, 24david897269
That is the reason why I mentioned having a hybrid ship which would allow a aerostat to 'break the rules' as such. (rules as per aerostats/dirigibles, but CPrstottau
I would keep the Markgraf as a later fleet introduction, or using the model to reflect a earlier design. New designs are a good reflection of a post olympianrstottau
It has been created to allow players to discuss rules developments, campaign systems, miniatures and anything else relevant to their enjoyment of these games, as well as receive up to date product information.
Additionally the list will also keep players up to date on VSF products currently being developed by Wessex Games including Aquanef, Astronef and Redcoats on Mars.
- Jul 12, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.