A Metro Wedding at Rustan’s

  • John Rana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      This week, we got a personal invitation from the guys over at Metro Weddings for their August 12 event. Dubbed " A Metro Wedding at Rustan's", the fashion show will be held in partnership with the recently launched Rustan's Weddings & Beyond, a complete gift registry designed to simplify luxury and lifestyle gift shopping and giving.

      The event is open to the public and will be held this Saturday at 3PM, Dress Salon in the 2nd Level of Rustan's Makati.

      See event invite for details: http://www.weddingsatwork.com/event_20060812.shtml

      Cheers!

        0   /0\
      John & Bennette Rana
      www.WeddingsAtWork.com

      P.O. Box 233 Greenhills San Juan 1502 Philippines
      telefax: (632) 725.4827
      0917.850.1026 (Benz)  •  0917.811.1026 (John)