12th Night Reeve's

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hello all

      This is a request for volunteers to assist me as Reeve's for 12th Night.

      There is a selection of time frames listed under the volunteer tab of the 12th Night web site.

      It would be appreciated if volunteers could contact me directly on the below email address with the times they are able to assist.

      Also I can be contacted if anyone wishes further information about what will be required to do before volunteering.

      Could this please be cross posted.

      Thankyou

      Osric of Lindisfarne
      Reeve of Dragons Bay