Rally-er for Food and Farm Freedom needs help

  • joanhulvey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2011
      Passing along a message from Larry Larry Alderfer Fisher:

      I am inspired to action by the sting operation against the Amish farmer, Dan Allyger, supplying the Maryland food club with raw milk. I am planning to ride my bike from Churchville, Va to the Raw Milk Rally in DC if I can get support from you the farmers along the way. By support I mean a cold cup of milk, a meal, a bed, or ride along for a few miles.

      If things fall into line, I will be leaving from Churchville Thursday evening the 12th of May.

      On the night of the 12th I hope to be in Dayton/Harrisonburg.

      On the night of the 13th I hope to be in the approximate Tom's Brook/Strasburg Va area.

      On the night of the 14th I hope to be in the Gainesville/Leesburg area.

      On the night of the 15th I hope to be in the no. VA area. (or with my daughter in DC proper)

      I am sending to this to farmers not on the route in the hopes that you will know of farmers who are in support but not on the real milk list. Please pass this along.

      You can email me Larry <larry@...> or call my cell at 540 442 0743.
      Details on the rally are at:

      http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/05/06/rally-for-food-and-farm-freedom-may-16th-protect-raw-milk-clubs/