Re: Sustainable Agriculture Conference

  • joanhulvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2011
      A local dairy farmer is interested in ride sharing with others to attend the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture. Various work sessions are being offered including cheesemaking and a debate about GMO seeds and such. He saw it discussed in a magazine called "Lancaster Farming." The link to the flyer is below. If anyone wants to attend, contact me and I'll pass on his phone number:

      http://pasafarming.org/conference2011/images/2011_pasa_conference.pdf