Re: [WAPF-Rockingham] Bio-Kult

  • Lindy Liscomb
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      What is Bio-Kult?

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: pagalag

      To: WAPF-Rockingham@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 08:07:39 -0400 (EDT)

      Subject: [WAPF-Rockingham] Bio-Kult

      Does anyone have 10 capsules of Bio-Kult that I could buy?  I'd like to try a few and see if I have any problem taking them before I buy more.  I could meet you at the farmer's market in Harrisonburg on Tuesdays or wherever you find convenient.

      -Judy Lehman

    • joanhulvey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Sorry Judy, I don't have any. But for Lindy, Biocult is the probiotic developed by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride for the Gut and Psychology Syndrome(GAPS) diet. Here's a link describing what it does:
        http://www.nourishingdays.com/2010/03/digestion-and-elimination-diagnosing-the-health-of-your-gut/

        > What is Bio-Kult?
      • joanhulvey
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
          You might try joining the GAPS Help group and asking those members. It's a very active group: