De-bunking Nutritional Myths Workshop, 9/7/2008, 12:30 pm

  • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Reminder from: WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County Yahoo! Group

      Title: De-bunking Nutritional Myths Workshop

      Date: Sunday September 7, 2008
      Time: 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
      Location: The Art Space Studio in West Annapolis
      Street: 105 Annapolis St.
      City State Zip: Annapolis, MD 21401
      Phone: 410.703.4484
      Notes: Sunday September 7th Topic:

      Join us as we de-bunk commonly held nutritional beliefs. This class is perfect for those who believe they are eating a healthy diet and are experiencing health issues, those preparing for or currently pregnant, and anyone who is feeling tired, depleted, or stressed. We will explore such questions as:

      Is a low-fat diet creating optimal health?
      Are vegetarian and vegan diets better for me and the planet?
      Cereal or eggs?
      Margarine or butter?
      Are low-carb diets healthy?

      Workshops are held the first Sunday of every month – 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm at The Art Space www.artspaceschool.com 105 Annapolis St.

      Drop-Ins welcome

      $20 or use one class of your adult class punch card

      call to register or just drop in