New poll for WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County

  • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 21, 2007
      WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

      What day would be best for you and your family to attend our Fall Pot Luck?

      o October 7th
      o October 14th

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 28, 2008
        WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

        What topic is of most interest to you for our next meeting?

        o Organic Gardening
        o Fermented Beverages
        o Shopping trip to Whole Foods

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 29, 2008
          WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

          What day and location would you like to have our weekly play group meet?

          o Quiet Waters
          o Down Town Annapolis Park
          o Childrens Museum
          o Monday Afternoon
          o Tueday Afternoon
          o Thursday Afternoon
          o Monday Morning
          o Tuesday Morning
          o Thursday Morning

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 19, 2008
            WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

            Favorite topics for upcoming meetings:
            Please pick your top too. Also, please email any other ideas you have to the group.

            o The Gaps Diet
            o WAPF on a budget
            o Luch Box Ideas
            o Going Local
            o Gluten Free Living

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 23, 2009
              WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

              I am interested in meeting once a month for WAPF meetings on (this poll with close on September 29)

              o second monday of the month
              o fourth monday of the month
              o Tuesday
              o Wednesday
              o Thursday

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 21, 2010
                WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

                I live in So. MD and am interesting in a Southern Maryland WAPF Chapter

                o yes, I live in SoMD and am interested
                o no, I live in SoMD and am NOT interested

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 31, 2010
                  WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

                  Chicken "How to" start a flock and the benfits of having chickens will be the topic, please select a choice (please note that children are welcome)I will close the poll on 4/2/2010

                  o no thanks
                  o yes, April 16 @11am works for me
                  o yes, Monday May 10 @11am works for me

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 11, 2011
                    WAPF-Anne-Arundel-County group:

                    Taking into account the hot weather and lack of shade at Kinder Farm Park....When can you make a daytime meeting this week?

                    o Tues afternoon Kinder Farm Park (2:30 or 3pm)
                    o Tues morning Kinder Farm Park (9;30 or 10am)
                    o Tues afternoon Natasha's house Cape St Claire
                    o Tues morning Natasha's house Cape St Claire
                    o Weds afternoon Kinder Farm Park
                    o Weds morning Kinder Farm Park
                    o Weds afternoon Natasha's house
                    o Weds morning Natasha's house
                    o Can't make those days/times but another time this week
                    o Can't make any time this week

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!