OT--Peruvian Shaman Women in town for healings!

  • moonbeamedin74
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Hi All~I am honored for the fourth time to be hosting 2 truly powerful shaman healers at my home in Gambrills. They will be with me from October 23-27th and will be offering private healings during the day and ceremony in the evenings. The healings I have witnessed have been miraculous!!!! If this is something you feeled called to~please private message me at jessicaearle@... for more information. Thank You!!!! ~Jessica....