Paint the Towne!

  • aislinsmommy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2014
      Paint the Towne!!

      Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014

      6:30 PM

      Central and Ridge in the Crossroads Shopping Center

      Not artistic? Nervous? Don’t worry, our instructors can guide any talent, step-by-step, through the entire painting process. It’s easy, fun, and totally stress-free. You will be amazed at the artwork you have to take home with you at the end of the night!

      Adult Private Parties
      $25 per painter
      Minimum of 8 painters
      Choose any painting from our gallery
      Bring food or beverages including alcohol

      As stated we need at least 8 of us to join.

      They will provide the paints, brushes, easel, canvas, and apron as well as corkscrews and wine glasses. The only things we will need to bring are any drinks or food that we would want for the party, and any decorations we want. Coolers are welcome. They accept credit, debit, check and cash in store.

      *ALL PARTIES WILL START PAINTING NO LATER THAN 15 MINUTES PAST THE SCHEDULED START TIME.

      Website: http://paintthetowne.com/Home.aspx

      Visit the website to see what paintings they have to chose from. We, as a group, will need to pick one. Or we can work with them to create a new painting for our party. Perhaps a Mini?????

      Visit their Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paint-the-Towne-LLC/143335569010830
    • aislinsmommy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2014

        This event has been cancelled.  We will try to reschedule at a later date.