WAMO Christmas Party

  • aislinsmommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2013
      WAMO Christmas Party

      Saturday, December 21, 2013

      6 PM to Whenever

      Mike and Katie Johnson have invited us to their home again for this years Christmas party.

      They live on the west side near 135th and Maple...the exact address will be given out closer to the date to those planning to attend.

      This years party will also be a potluck. These parties are very expensive when the host pays for everything! If each of us that want to attend could just sign up to bring something that will help out a lot! The Johnsons have volunteered to bring plates, napkins, utensils, soda and maybe cookies / dessert.

      Also we will do the gift exchange again this year as well. The gift limit is $20 to $25. Firm. That way the gifts are all roughly equal in price. We did have some one year that went far below that limit, which isn't fair to others. Please stick to the limits so it is fair for everyone. Each individual, couple or family can bring a gift. Anyone who brings a gift gets a gift. Bring something anyone would like. WRAPPED / BAGGED!!

      You do not have to participate in the gift exchange!

      Remember to comment as to what you would like to bring for the potluck!

      See you all then!