WAMO Cookout

  • Nikki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2013
      WAMO Cookout

      Saturday, September 14th

      4PM until ?

      Raintree Village
      13th and Rock Rd.
      7700 East 13th Street North

      The clubhouse sits straight ahead as you drive into Raintree Village.

      Parking is allowed in parking spaces only, no parking on the streets.

      Please bring a dish to share. Leave a comment as to what you will bring. Our host and hostess Linda Bates Rector will furnish tea & water, plates, cups, tableware & ice.

      If someone wants to bring a portable grill, that would be fine.
      The clubhouse does have a fridge, microwave and a range.

      People are welcome to swim before or after the meal, there is a place to change.

      We have cornhole boards, a game where you throw bags back & forth into a hole into a slanted board. There are grassy areas to play that in.