1487RE: Scottish Festival, McPherson, KS, September 28th & 29th 2013

  • ksbadger2001
    Sep 24, 2013

      Slight change of plans - we'll meet one hour later at 10 am.  From our FB page:

      Like last year it would be best if we arrived as a group (plus entry is not via the main gate) so let's meet up at the McDonalds at 63rd North (just west of I-135) at 10 am and convoy up. If that's not convenient for anyone, we can also rendezvous just off I-135 in McPherson around 10.45.

      Please let us know here or on FB if you're going to join us.

      ---In wamo_ks@yahoogroups.com, <ksbadger2001@...> wrote:

      The suggestion is that, like last year, we meet up at 9am Sunday at the McDonald's at 63rd North in Park City and convoy up. If you like Celtic music, as always they have some great performers this year.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic