No activity in last 7 days
These are very casual, strictly social dinners in the San Francisco Bay Area for people who speak Italian fluently or at an intermediate to advanced level. The group is a mix of Italians and also people who have lived in Italy or studied Italian. Each month we welcome new participants who have never previously attended. The events are part of the World Affairs Council program of international language dinners (for more information, see www.wacsf.org) but membership in WAC is not a requirement to participate. The only requirement is that you converse in Italian during the dinners.
- Dec 12, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.