roto-broil 400

  • Ashley M. Wyatt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
      just sold mom's house and find a new roto-broil custom 400 from the 50's in original box. All paper work, drawings, menus and recipes included. Who would be interested in buying - don't know a price yet. It s two fold rotisserie, large chrome unit, cover and baker -mint.

      Ashley Wyatt

    • Nancy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
        OK, here's a Rotobroil picture at this site. (No, it does not mix.)
        http://www.wmob.com/artpages/rotobook1.html
        Nancy
      • Ashley M. Wyatt
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
          Hi Nancy,
          Actually we have one after finding it in my mother's in'law's house this week. It's in it's original box with pictures, recipes and all the paperwork. It has never been used. Beyond mint condition. Would like to sell but don't know it's value.
          Nancy <electrickook@...> wrote:
          OK, here's a Rotobroil picture at this site. (No, it does not mix.)
          http://www.wmob.com/artpages/rotobook1.html
          Nancy

        • brhhoff
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
            Best bet is to eBay it...this site primarily deals in mixers and I
            don't recall a time when many have offered appraisal services.

            Vintage appliances are very tricky, some very desirable, most not at
            all.

            My guestimate would be less then 100.00 on eBay BUT, I have been
            wrong before.

            --- In WACEM@yahoogroups.com, "Ashley M. Wyatt" <ashleymwyatt@y...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Nancy,
            > Actually we have one after finding it in my mother's in'law's house
            this week. It's in it's original box with pictures, recipes and all
            the paperwork. It has never been used. Beyond mint condition.
            Would like to sell but don't know it's value.
            > Nancy <electrickook@y...> wrote:
            > OK, here's a Rotobroil picture at this site. (No, it does not mix.)
            > http://www.wmob.com/artpages/rotobook1.html
            > Nancy

            Service.

          • jjasper@gwi.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 5, 2004
              I spoke too soon (as usual). I have one of these masquerading under the
              "Kenmore" name. I think the auction ended at $85, I've seen them go for
              over $100. I was stunned when mine went for as low as it did, though I
              grant yo, mine had been used not unused, mint-in-box. Bless the seller for
              getting it here in one, harmed and undented piece and for removing its
              all-glass door and wrapping it separately so it too arrived unharmed with
              it's fun polka-dot graphics wonderfully intact. It now stands ensconced
              on its own wheeled Westinghouse roaster stand. Its rotisserie was used to
              make a "hotel breast" some two or three Thanksgivings ago, when it was just
              Lisa and I for the holiday (I think that was model 7 mashed potatoes
              Thanksgiving). Thanksgivings with guests are still a manual affair with
              ricer and whisk firmly in burned-from-hot-potatoes-hand. Ah well, good
              food requires sacrifice and sometimes that sacrifice is in the form of pain
              and discomfort (though most often in the form of weight gain).

              OK, here's a Rotobroil picture at this site. (No, it does not mix.)
              http://www.wmob.com/artpages/rotobook1.html
              Nancy

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://mail2web.com/ .